The ISF recognizes the importance of the work that many small nonprofit organizations contribute to ensure the security and safety of all U.S. citizens and U.S. organizations operating abroad.
The ISF offers these organizations an opportunity to apply for an ISF grant.
ISF GRANT PROGRAM DETAILS:
There are two grant cycles per year.
- 1st grant cycle: Applications will be accepted for the first grant cycle until May 31st and decisions will be communicated to the applicant by June 30th.
- 2nd grant cycle: Applications will be accepted until November 30th and decisions will be communicated by December 31st.
- Your organization MUST HAVE 501(c)(3) status. For-profit organizations cannot apply.
- Your organization’s operating budget MUST BE under $1,000,000.
- Organizations can only receive an ISF grant once every 12 months.
Please answer these questions to determine if your organization is eligible to apply for an ISF grant.